Saturday, September 18, 2010

1 down, 2 more.

First week down without my baby .
It's hard, but i'm still trying :D
No, i won't break down, 2 more weeks to go .
Have been damn good for the whole week, finished my work and been to school, home-ed right after school, cut down on cigarettes and paid attention.
Only today was bad, pon PE, got offense slip ._.
Lame, last 3mins of class, then teacher called and scolded us . Retard.
Sua. For that two periods, jalan around school and ate with Ryan, Ali, Rafie and Rinaldi. Haha ! Fun ! :D

Then after school, followed nana to ica to do her ic. Saw Yingjie and Cheeyong there. After that, we train-ed back to pasir ris, went to town park to eat and slack while waiting for Jinghui.
After eating, went to find bingrong, talk awhile, then walked to Hai Sing. We damn cb sia, purposely wait directly outside the school gate ! Haha !

Then jalan-ed around ehub, then decided to head down to safra. Pool-ed an hour, then as we left, at the bus stop waiting for bus, we met this girl with special needs. So we kinda helped her. She needed to take bus38, and there wasn't any there, so we said we'll bring her there.
Pea size-ed brain nana took the fucking wrong bus ! Then we had to reroute to tampines cc, then home-ed.
Was damn tired and shag ! Plus my mood abit shag cause never talk to baby today D:
Then he called, and we chatted and stuff :D

OHOH AND WHAT FUNNY WAS THIS -

Baby: Will you be my fiance ?
Me: Huh ?
Baby: Will you be my fiance ?
Me: Huh ?
Baby: Will you be my fiance ?
Me: Say it again .
Baby: Why ? Are you right by your mom ? I don't want !
Me: Nooooo, i'm not on loudspeaker. Just say ! I like to hear it .
Baby: Will you be my fiance ?
Me: One more time ! Last time please !
Baby: Next time i propose if you like that, i walk away !
Me: Orh, so like that, nvm. Sua. -silents-
Baby: NO LA, NOW CANNOT TAKE JOKE ? Love you la ! Joke only right !
Me: Whatever .
Baby: Love you la !
Me: Ask again.
Baby: Will you be my fiance ?
*After repeating 10more times*
Me: Yes.

HAHAHAA CUTE SIA !
Love my baby ttm :D Hehehe !
Alright, shall go to sleep soon. Not feeling that well. I think i've been missing baby too much D:
Tomorrow still got dinner with some people, and like lots of stuff to settle. Hope i pass through these 2 weeks easier .
Looking forward to 1October !

No comments: